09 June 2011

Announcement

The Nonsuch Knits website is up and running! Stop by and see it at www.nonsuchknits.com. I'm very pleased.! I love the slight movement and interactive feel. Dave's pretty pleased since many of the photos used were taken by him. But, I have to give major praise to Tomek Sawan, the wonder tech! He understood what I needed from the start and didn't mind the many, many emails back and forth. "So, how do I...?" Check him out at Atomic Design and Media. You'll be happy you did!

Now I need to dash off and finish packing for an outrageously early flight to Columbus, Ohio for the TNNA Market. I'm excited to have a space at Brown Sheep Company's booth. My 6 Brown Sheep items are ready to go. They're on Ravelry now. When I get home, I'll put some photos of them on this blog.

I'll try post while I'm at Market. There are links to Nonsuch Knits' Facebook page and Twitter on the website.

See you when I get back!


No comments:

Post a Comment